Kiddy Grade: Agent ID Cosplay Resource

Hi guys, someone messaged and asked where I got my GOTT ID Pass graphic. Adding that no matter how she searched, she just couldn’t find high resolution images of the Pass. And you know what? I totally believe her!. Because I too, couldn’t find any high resolution images of the damn pass at all! I had to manually trace the graphic myself using Photoshop and Flash.07 copy small

 DSC_0256

So, being the generous me *gets bashed* I decided to open these up for sharing. They are not totally accurate because I was running out of time and didn’t include the details but I guess they can be something you can work from.

Click on the 2 images below to download the high res.

Kiddy_Grade_Eclair_TheCosplayChronicles

Kiddy_Grade_Lumiere_TheCosplayChronicles
Click on the individual picture to download

Some reference pictures of the pass to share too. Kiddy Grade’s a pretty old title and I’m doubtful if anyone will even need this but ah wells, just in case yeah?

eclair eclair2
I can’t remember which website it was that showed Eclair’s statistics but this is a screencap of that page and they had Lumiere’s information too.

kg kg2 kg3

Comments

Speckles said…
Ah this is going to be SO useful. Thank-you so much for providing this resource! Thanks to you, I will have an awesome prop I can improvise with. I find it so hard to come up with poses sometimes! It's okay that it's not 100% accurate since I am sure no one goes running around cons with a magnifying glass scrutinising every detail ^.^ (except detective cosplayers of course!)

Once again, I thank you x1,000,000!
jactinglim said…
Yay cool! How generous of you :D

Popular Posts